Happy Monday, guys!
…did that seem enthusiastic enough? I am so having one of those Mondays where I just don’t want to do anything, and I have a feeling I’m not alone 😉
Here are some great, simple blog post ideas that will never fail to spark a bit of inspiration and get you creating amazing content in no time! (Even if you’re having a lazy day!)
This post may include affiliate links.
- A lesson you’ve learned recently.
- Cool tips and tools for your niche. ( I love Hootsuite!)
- Share your current goals and how you’re progressing.
- Income reports and blog growth.
- What are your favorite things about this month in particular?
- Things you wish you knew before an event/starting a hobby/running a business.
- Your favorite books on a relevant subject.
- Interview a blogger or have them guest post.
- Your favorite ways to relax and de-stress on the weekend. (It’s staycation time!)
- What are your favorite little life improvements?
- Share your favorite organization tools and planning tips. Like Tailwind!
- Discuss something you’ve always wanted to do.
- Your favorite productivity tips.
- Talk about an upcoming or recently passed holiday.
- Share your favorite blogs.
- Share several fun facts about you that you haven’t discussed before.
- Review a product you use for your blog.
- Share your social media accounts and your favorite trends, followers, and those you follow.
- Share what a day in your life is like.
- Discuss something you’ve recently learned how to do and how you make yourself a better person.
- A behind the scenes peek at a recent post or series.
- How do you motivate yourself to get things done(even on weekends!) while staying encouraged?
- A question and answers post using questions submitted in your comments.
- A mistake you’ve made and how it helped you grow.
- Share a tutorial about creating blog graphics.
- Discuss why you started blogging in the first place.
- Regrets you have on a certain situation.
- How you became successful in your niche.
- Helpful habits you’ve made.
- Rules you live by for your blog.
- Trends you’ve noticed in your niche and how you use them to stand out as a blogger.
Now you’re all set for a full month’s worth of blog post ideas! What are you go-to topics when you’re having a day where inspiration just refuses to come to you?